Conditions and stages of work
Website development from scratch: 3 whales/main points
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
– preliminary consultation; fill out a brief for website development;
– we evaluate the project, reach an agreement based on prescribed conditions, terms, cost and development results you receive;
– make an advance payment of 50% due to agreement, it can be divided into several payments;
– proceed to collection of the content and creation of a prototype site;
2. DESIGN LAYOUT
– send information for the prototype site / structure of the site to be built; we determine sections subsections, information blocks on each page, the planned functionality; We approve every page separately;
– creating design of the main page, then we proceed to the design of remaining pages after approval of the concept. Every affirms with you.
3. IMPLEMENTATION. BACKEND
– Design layouts are passed to the programmer for layout;
– site layout/page making in html, css, php, js (jquery);
– stretch on cms (if necessary);
– setting up functionality, connecting a domain and hosting to a site; mail connection, etc.